Stellar Overload version 0.8.9.1 (Steam Early Access 5, fix 1) has been released.
- This version is mainly a fix version for major and minor bugs.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- The material used as ammo in the Block-Thrower is lost when reloading the game.
- Using the gauntlet in connected mode causes FPS drops when moving. (This fix causes a change in the rules to propagate to the 26 neighbor blocks: the block's shape isn’t considered anymore).
- Braids tree leaves can appear in the air above caves’ entrances.
- When digging too quickly on a client, it often makes the “indestructible” noise.
- Some items still have levels in their name (ex: Reconstruction Tank lvl 99).
- The option "always show health bars" is misnamed.
- The interaction tooltip "F - Close" is displayed for no reasons if Escape is pressed twice in a row after getting our backpack back.
- The tutorial and the help still mention block levels.
- Motorail brakes don't stop it when set to 255.
- Metablocks are missing in the Nest (reconstruction tank + crafting stations).
- The Clay’s location isn't displayed in the codex.
- The silician’s name is Screenface.
- Hoverbike icons on the map disappear when passing nearby.
- The Block-Thrower’s ammo is unlimited.
- There are too many Arkuloids in the caves, making the game lags.
- Some texts are not written: UI_USER_SETTINGS_QUESTLOG_SHORT_DESC, #observatory_Istara#, #questruin#.
- The lasers in secondary observatories don’t work (breakable, unpowered).
- Xander’s note still mentions the blue tree.
- Memory blocks’ input and output values are visually switched.
- The spaceship recipe metablock is floating in the air one half of a block. Use the /FixReservedBlocks command to get rid of invisible blocks in your creative universes.
- A workshop item can replace another.
- With the swapper or the gauntlet equipped in flood fill mode, the displayed size is 64x64x64 instead of the real size.
- The same localization text is used for ores found in different locations.
- Wrong message displayed when switching the grid alignment.
- Starting the dedicated server from the Steam client corrupts the steam_appid.txt file, writing the wrong appid inside.
- The swapper in Phileas' secondary quest (given by orco) isn’t interactable.
- Mistake in the quest log after talking to Nather.
- The map isn’t readable on Istara because there are incoherent white spots.
Posted on September 22nd, 2017 08:46 AM EST